Monday, March 24, 2014

Personal Note from Farrah:



My friend on facebook posted this and it really stuck out in my mind. Scrolling through my amazing positive friends, I get to see all these images and quotes and words that inspire me, and it's proving a spiritual tenet true: I create my reality. Even though there is a lot of darkness in this world, I know that there is also enough light to shine into the deepest corners. And seeing the positive efforts and posts by my friends and associates is often enough to lighten my mood. I love to be a deliberate creator and I love this life! We are at the origin of a new paradigm - and not just spiritually. We are being literally watched by governments and hackers, we are integrating technology and connectivity into all aspects of life and our science is finally awakening to the reality that we have not yet answered any of the BIG QUESTIONS. I am so grateful to be alive in this time and to have the safety and support I need to live this way... I can shine my light in those places where it is needed and the ways of the earth as they are now, can change.


No comments:

Post a Comment